Simplified Network Management using Refurbished Extreme Networks
Refurbished Extreme Networks modular switches use the same user interface and management architecture thereby simplifying the operation of your network. We also offer a variety of applications to monitor your converged network. The architecture serves both wireless and wired users, incorporating unrestricted access with end-to-end management and mobility.
Resiliency is a key consideration on converged networks. One way we achieve the required resiliency is with EAPS (Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching), a link layer recovery mechanism that reduces failover time to less than 50 milliseconds-roughly equivalent to SONET. At the chassis level, redundant components allow in-service maintenance. ExtremeWare, the first truly modular network operating system on the BlackDiamond 10808, also extends network availability to the software level: Even if more than one module fails, the NOS remains in service.
Refurbished Extreme Networks multi-layered security includes airtight authentication that approves users at the switch and extensive access control lists (ACLs) that let you define and apply complex policies without degrading switch performance. Used Extreme Networks switches also can identify and deflect DoS (denial of service) attacks without sacrificing wire-speed forwarding.
Refurbished Blackdiamond Series – Power over Ethernet and Wireless Full-Feature Layer 2/3 Access Switches
- Twenty-four and forty-eight 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports in a 1RU form factor
- Both copper (10/100/1000BASE-T) and mini-GBIC gigabit uplinks included for convenience
- Wire-speed IP routing and Layer 2 switching
- Includes all critical security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and Network Login
- Up to 15.4 watts/port of Power over Ethernet for IP Telephony and other applications
- Wireless LAN (802.11 a/b/g) using Extreme’s Altitude access points
Refurbished Summit Series – Advanced Layer 3 Stackable 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet switches
- Wire-speed IP/IPX routing using RIP v1/v2, OSPF, BGP4, PIM and DVMRP
- Policy-based Quality of Service for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS) delivers sub-second link failover for ring-based Ethernet topologies
Sapia Networks large inventory of refurbished Extreme Networks is continuously changing. Please call 1-877-672-2565 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate, real time inventory.