Asset Recovery Services
Sapia Networks core focus is buying, selling and trading networking equipment.
We welcome all opportunities to evaluate any network equipment to buy, sell, or trade.
All transactions are bound by the following Sapia Networks, Inc company policies.
Customers and Quotes
- Sapia Networks will provide the customer with an accurate phone, written, fax, or e-mail quote.
- Quoted and actual price/availability/delivery on all equipment may slightly vary due to time elapsed between quote and purchase, market supply/demand conditions, inventory status and equipment’s internal configuration. All equipment is subject to prior sale.
- Due to the complex nature of the networking business, we require one PO per order from our customers. No order can be processed without a PO. The customer will receive an invoice via email, mail or fax. It is the responsibility of the customer to insure the accuracy of the order by carefully reviewing the information on the invoice.
- Each box contains a packing slip indicating what is in the box. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the items received against the pack slip, and notify Sapia Networks regarding discrepancies immediately upon receipt of the equipment.
- All orders are securely packaged using foam, bubble rap, and sturdy card board boxes. In the event the item arrives damaged, it is the responsibility of the customer to immediately notify the shipping company. Regarding damaged items, Sapia Networks will work with the customer and the shipping company to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- We ship COD company, bank, or cashiers check.
- We accept VISA/MC/AMEX/Paypal.
- Net terms are available upon request.
- Orders once placed may not be canceled without good cause. It is our company policy to refuse business with customers who cancel orders without good cause, refuse to accept delivery, do not pay as agreed or stop-pay a check written to us for payment of goods/services.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase and it is within 15 days of delivery, and the product was sold from existing stock, we will accept the return of the working item in the same condition and packaging it was received subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for any freight charges on all returns. All sales are final.
- CA customers are subject to the sales tax rate per their region.
- Tax exempt organizations must provide us with sellers permit info when placing an order or will be charged sales tax.
We sell used, unused in original box, and new equipment. Used products carry a 1 year warranty for end users and a 90-day warranty for dealers, with extended warranties available. Warranty covers DOA equipment or equipment failing to perform to manufacturer’s specifications. Warranty does not cover misuse and/or damage due to improper installation and/or operation of the equipment. No item can be returned without prior authorization. We will repair, exchange, or refund the equipment under warranty within 10 working days after its receipt at our warehouse. All equipment is subject to prior sale.